Online Clothing Rental Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2025
Online clothing rental services is a form of renting the clothes for a certain period of time through various online channels, thus linking customers with online clothing rental portals without any involvement of a third person. Clothes related to various occasions such as corporate parties, wedding ceremony, photo shoots, theme party, and others have strengthened the demand for buying the rented clothes through online channels.
The global online clothing rental market is at nascent stage and is anticipated to observe stupendous growth over the next seven years till 2023. Rising trend of online shopping due to escalation in internet penetration especially in Asian countries is expected to intensify the online clothing rental market till 2023. Apart from this, rising urban population along with higher fashion consciousness and boom in number of smartphone subscribers is likely to fuel the demand for renting clothes through online platforms in future.
At present, North America is the largest market for online clothing rentals. Rising awareness about online clothing rentals, along with increasing women on workforce is projected to boost the online clothing rental demand in Asia Pacific region over the coming few years and will expand the growth during the forecast period. Rising trends of purchasing luxury apparels online is anticipated to bolster the growth of Europe online clothing rental market over the period 2016-2023.
The global online clothing rental market is mainly concentrated in the North America and Asia. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
Global Online Clothing Rental market is segmented on the following bases:
1. By Demography
2. By Type
a. Ethnic Wear
b. Western Wear
3. By End-User
a. Business to Customer
b. Business to Business
4. By Geography
a. North America
vi. Rest of Europe
c. Asia Pacific
v. Rest of APAC
d. Rest of World
i. Latin America
2. Rest of Latin America
ii. Middle-East & Africa
Key Players Identified Across the Value Chain in the Online Clothing Rental Market include but are not limited to:
Rent the Runway, Poshmark, Elanic Service Pvt Ltd, Secoo Holdings Limited, Share Wardrobe, Secret Wardrobe, Envoged, Flyrobe among others.
This report offers:
- An overview of the global online clothing rental market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 & 2014, and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launch, and current and anticipated market dynamics
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global online clothing rental market
- This report includes estimation of market sizes for value. Both, top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the online clothing rental market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared for this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-800-361-8290
Our Blog : http://www.newsnreport.com